The Apple community is flooded with an issue regarding the iPhone that the Apple user is getting and that’s an issue related to the Apple ID. You might also keep getting prompted with a message on your iPhone that says “Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store and iTunes“. Do you ever get this message?
Since the iPhone user storming the Apple community regarding the solution for this Apple Account termination issue. It may create lots of trouble for you. The Apple ID is the thing that lets you use your device without the Apple account your iPhone won’t work. Even you’re not able to unlock your device once it gets shut down for any reason, that’s why it has necessity in your iPhone.
One thing I admired as an iPhone is that sometimes I feel the lots of headaches and it is just because of the iOS. NO!! I’m not saying iOS is something that we need to get away from, but often it makes me Ugh!! when I got errors on my device like Your account has been disabled on my iPhone or any other like this.
But I also admire this beauty so I’ve to bypass the problem and find the solution to get rid of this problem, and I did it.
So I want to help you all of you to get through this error and make your device again working as it used to.
We’ve written this in-depth guide to getting rid of this Apple account disabled issue. Here you’ll see the various fixes to fix this issue. You need to try every way in order to fix this.
How To Fix “Your Account Has Been Disabled in the App Store and iTunes”
Let’s dive in troubleshooting the error!
Reset your password
If you ever forgot any account password and after any hours of brainstorming you always end up clicking on “Forgot Password?”
In the case of Apple, they make sure the password will be given to the owner of the genuine person or owner of the device. So they make your account go through the verification process to reset your password. To reset your password please follow the below steps.
- Go to the Apple Forgot Page
- Enter your Apple ID and click on Continue
- Now it will ask various question to verify that this Apple ID belongs to you. Enter your phone number to proceed further.
- Once you’re don with this, now click on the I need to reset my password and click on continue.
- Now you will receive an email from Apple support that include a button Reset Now, click on that.
- Then follow the instruction to set your new password, then click on Reset Password button.
Don’t forget to re-sign on your all Apple apps with the new password.
Don’t be alarmed, just wait!
When you’re not sure about your password and you entered the ⚠️ wrong password too many attempts while sign-in into Apple apps with your Apple ID. So you need to just wait and try again the next day.
And if you’re not sure about is you’re entering the right password or not then simply go to Apple’s website and click on Shopping Bag Cart icon and click on Sign in to ensure your password is right or wrong.
Reset your password using a trusted Apple device
If your account has been disabled on iPhone don’t panic you still have a way to get it back. But you in order to use this solution you should have a trusted device added on that Apple account then you can reset the password.
If you’re was using the two-factor authentication it means that your iPhone is a trusted device, so you can recover your account, just follow these steps.
- Go to the Settings app and tap on the device’s name
- Now select the Password & Security option
- Tap on the Change Password option
- Now enter the passcode of your device that you used unlock your device when the FaceID and TouchID doesn’t recognise you.
- You can now set the new password.
So you can now sign with your new password on the same Apple ID
HOLA! now you should not receive the same Account that has been disabled in iTunes message.
Recover Apple ID through Apple Support
Apple has their own Support app that you can get most out of help for your Apple devices. Today we use this app to recover our Apple ID. So download the Apple Support app from the App Store if you haven’t already.
This method requires verification in order to check is that account really belongs to you?
- Open the Apple support app and tap on the Get Support
- Scroll down and tap on the Apple ID
- Now tap on the “Forgot Apple ID Password” option
- Enter the Apple ID that you need to recover
- Now follow the on-screen instruction and complete the verification. Once it is done.
- You’ll be able to change your password
Go to Apple Support
If you tried all of the above methods to recover your Apple ID, then its time to go to your local Apple support. You need to find the Apple Support in your area and go there and ask for consultation regarding this Apple Account has been a disabled issue.
You can also request for support via call or even scheduled later to call you for service care. To do this follow below steps
- Go to Apple Support Website, then choose the option Music
- After this, select the iTunes Store
- Now select then Account Management option
- There you’ll see Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes alert option, click on it.
- Now you can schedule a Call for the support to fix this issue. The service is free they will not charge you single buck as it’s not a hardware issue. So there is no loss in asking for support.
So these are all possible ways to recover your Apple ID in order to fix the issue of disabling the Account in iTunes & App Store. If this guide helped you to solve your problem then, please share this with your friends. 🙂