Hey, guys, I hope you are doing well. Today I am going to share the best solutions for how to remove viruses from iPhone 6. Nowadays the lifestyles of people have been changed too much extent. The majority of the population is fond of iPhones. iPhone 6 is designed and launched by Apple Inc on 9 September 2014. Apple is considered a brand name in the mobile industry as it launches phones of higher compatibility.
iPhone 6 is considered an eight-generation in iPhones with upgraded camera quality, speedy processor, and many more features. The iPhone has an inbuilt NFC functionality that can work smoothly with the new payment system of Apple. iPhone 6 has been developed with all-new sensor cameras that can give better photography than before.
The major population believes that there is no virus or malicious software for iPhones but this is not so cybercriminals are creating malicious software for iOS as well. You should aware of ways to detect a virus for iPhone 6.
Removing remove virus from iPhone 6
Although the iPhone is developed with great inbuilt features still it is not completely safe from malicious practice. You must have knowledge of how to remove viruses from the iPhone 6. The malicious software for iOS is quite low as compared to android and windows but there is an increase in the graph of malware for Apple users.
When you notice that your iPhone starts getting hang or some of the functions in your iPhone are not working properly then it’s time to pay attention and look for a virus detector. If you will not pay attention to your browsing sites then your iPhone may be affected by the ransomware.
First of all detect that virus is there or not
The very first thing is to give a check on whether the virus is present on your iPhone or not. You can detect the virus by following symptoms.
- Apps crashed unexpectedly.
- Increase in the level of data consumption.
- Excessive heating due to malicious Apps.
- Pop-ups may be harmful to device and you should use an ad-blocker
- The battery is getting drain faster.
- Automatic downloading of apps on your iPhone
Here I am enlisting the best ways of how to remove virus from iPhone 6.
1. Delete all the history of browser
Clearing the history of your browser is one way to protect your iPhone from the virus. The hijacker of the browser is not as harmful as ransomware.
- Open settings in the browser
- Click “Safari”
- Tap on clear history and data used by the website.
- Close the browser.
2. Restore factory setting
sometimes you installed the lots of apps on your iPhone and it might cause lag, so whenever you feel your device slow down. Its recommended to Factory Reset your iPhone.
- Open up the settings.
- Direct to the general in settings and then reset.
- Choose the option “Erase all contents”.
- Enter your iPhone passcode to proceed for the reset process.
3. Switch off and restart your iPhone
Switch off and restart your iPhone works like a magic strategy in many situations. Before moving further to perform any action you should try this strategy first.
Sometimes iPhone starts acting unusual because of uncleared RAM. The steps for how to remove virus from iPhone 6 using this method are-:
- Press the lock screen button until the screen shows “Slide to power off”.
- Slide in the right direction to power off your iPhone.
- Now restart or reboot the device again by pressing the lock screen button for a while.
- Now, wait for the home screen to open.
4. Software update
Keep updating the operating system of the iPhone helps in securing the device and kee the health good of the iPhone. If you see a new update is available for your model then update it.
Sometimes updates are available for our iPhone but we do not aware of the same. Due to the non-operation of software iPhone starts acting in an unusual way. Updation is really necessary to protect your iPhone from malware attacks.
- Go to settings App on your iPhone 6.
- Select general.
- Click on the software update.
- Click on install now.
5. Remove iPhone from jailbreak mode
Jailbroken iPhone gives you access to various apps, various untrustworthy sources, and many more things. This kind of access makes your iPhone 6 prone to various malware. To protect it from malware it is necessary to remove your iPhone from the jailbroken mode.
Now how to remove virus from iPhone 6 using this method?
You can use iTunes restore feature in your iPhone to perform this process.
- Set the iTunes feature on your computer.
- Go to the summary tab and select “Restore iPhone”.
- Then select “Restore and Update”. It will take your few minutes.
- iPhone will start getting a reboot with updated iOS.
- Now your iPhone is no longer jailbroken.
I hope these methods will help you to remove the virus from your iPhone 6. Ensuring the security of your phone is the most important thing to avoid the data loss, so if you like this post then don’t forget to share this article stay tuned with us!